We're looking to grow our team with people who share the same drive and passion for hospitality as we do. We want people who want to make a difference, who care about creating a guest experience that is unique and memorable, who are up for the challenge and willing to step outside their comfort zone. To apply for any position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Food and Beverage Assistant - full or part time
- Primary Responsibilities:
· Delivering 4star service to our guests
· Working in all areas of our Food and Beverage Department, including the AA Rosette restaurant, the Bar and our Conference and Banqueting facilities.
· Ensuring the hotel is presented to our 4 star standards at all times.
- The ideal candidate will have:
· The ability to engage with guests and staff
· Previous experience in a similar role in a restaurant or a high end 3 or 4-star hotel
· The ability to deliver a high level of guest care consistently
· Fluent English skills
· Attention to detail, ensuring they are well presented
· Experience using tills and handling money
· Flexibility in the hours of work and jobs undertaken
- The company:
A privately owned 4 Star hotel; with 50 bedrooms, Rosette restaurant & large conference & banqueting facilities
The County Hotel, Chelmsford is a City centre hotel with an eclectic mix of guests from laid back leisure guests to busy executives. A strong ethos of customer care and personal development has been the keystone to the hotel’s success in recent years.
Recent Awards & Recognition
We are proud to be awarded 4 Stars by The AA & Visit England.
Delighted to recently retained our AA rosette for dining culinary excellence & Breakfast Award from Visit England.
Gold award from The Green Tourism board for our Eco-friendliness
We are offering a full-time position on 35 hours per week with more hours often available. This role will work on a rota system of 5 days out of 7 and will include evenings and weekends. We will consider part-time applicants for this role - please state as part of your application that you are looking for part-time, and any restrictions you may have on the hours you are available to work.
You will receive competitive remuneration, staff meals whilst on duty, membership of the staff and friends dining and accommodation scheme.
apply by email to HR@countyhotelgroup.co.uk and include your CV.