Responsible Social Policy
1. Mission Statement
Each year we will choose a local charity that we can work with and support in terms of raising awareness to our clientele and staff and encouraging both to assist, and take part in fund raising projects.
2. Statement of Commitment
We will put together an annual action plan of events and PR to raise awareness of the said charity and promise to pay them 100% of our promised pledge.
3. Activities to include:
- Hotel’s own bedroom booking on-line software with dedicated pledge of 50p per booking.
- Brochure and collection tins in public areas
- Support with use of function rooms for events
- Dinner Dances
- Fashion Shows
- Staff cake making days
- Raffle Prizes
- In-house newsletter contribution
- We donate left soaps and shampoos to the Whitechapel mission
- We donate left over food from conference buffets to the local Homeless shelte
- We support back to work schemes where practicable
- We support Essex Cares Ltd [work placement for those with learning difficulties]
- We support young people with work experience programs organised through local schools and colleges
If you are interested in supporting one of our events, please contact Karen Loftus on (01245) 455700